Mythorelics

Taoist mythology, Lanna history, mythology, the nature of time and other considered ramblings

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chiangrai, Chiangrai, Thailand

Author of many self-published books, including several about Thailand and Chiang Rai, Joel Barlow lived in Bangkok 1964-65, attending 6th grade with the International School of Bangkok's only Thai teacher. He first visited ChiangRai in 1988, and moved there in 1998.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

A visit to the USA

Running around in the USA taking care of lots of paperwork, I haven't been able to think of posting anything here for a while. But there's a backlog of things to think about and write on now, when I'm back home. Some Hopi friends fly to Japan the same day I leave; a member of the Quaker Meeting here has been turning Roden Crater (a volcanic core big hill) into a kind of artistic light display from which one can watch the sky well, without a telescope, and I'm back to thinking about rabbits (brushing angoras for fur which can be spun and woven, writing about possible crossbreeds, trying to photoshop a better book cover...)...
Some hustle must be pursued back home, including work on a tax ID number for my wife and a passport for her youngest sibling, so that he can keep our son good company on another visit here - thier first - in a few years.
Nice to see that my self-built home has withstood forces of nature!
Will be even nicer to be back with my wife and son.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home